- As a result of additional information recently becoming available, ICER has decided to extend the timeline for its upcoming report on Alzheimer’s disease, “Beta-Amyloid Antibodies for Early Alzheimer’s Disease” and add lecanemab back into the report. For more information, click here.
- ICER decided to extend its timeline for assessing beta-amyloid antibodies for early Alzheimer’s disease pending the biologics license application submissions for donanemab (Eli Lilly & Co.) and lecanemab (Eisai Co., Ltd). The timeline was updated on August 30, 2022.
Interventions of Interest:
- donanemab (Eli Lilly & Co.)
- lecanemab (Eisai Co., Ltd) – see here for more information.
- aducanumab (Aduhelm™, Biogen)