- As a result of a change in the expected timing of release of key clinical effectiveness information, ICER will be removing lecanemab from its upcoming report on Alzheimer’s disease, “Beta-Amyloid Antibodies for Early Alzheimer’s Disease”. For more information, click here.
- ICER decided to extend its timeline for assessing beta-amyloid antibodies for early Alzheimer’s disease pending the biologics license application submissions for donanemab (Eli Lilly & Co.) and lecanemab (Eisai Co., Ltd). The timeline was updated on June 7, 2022.
Interventions of Interest:
- donanemab (Eli Lilly & Co.)
- lecanemab (Eisai Co., Ltd) – removed on August 9, 2022; see here for more information.
- aducanumab (Aduhelm™, Biogen)