We’re busy here at ICER! To keep you up to date, here are a few of our upcoming conference appearances and key report milestones for the next month. And since we never rest, we’ve also included an update on our website where we’ve made some changes to make it easier track of all of our reports and meetings.
- September 8, 2016: Sarah Emond, MPP, ICER’s Chief Operating Officer, will participate in Brandeis University’s Health Industry Forum on Outcome-Based Contracts for Pharmaceutical Products: Opportunities and Challenges.
- September 12, 2016: Steve Pearson, MD, MSc, ICER’s President, will participate on a panel at the American Enterprise Institute’s meeting titled “Is the cure worth the cost? The debate over the price of specialty drugs.”
- September 23, 2016: Dan Ollendorf, PhD, ICER’s Chief Scientific Officer, will participate on a panel at the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) meeting, Value Assessment Frameworks Stakeholder Conference. Panelists will share comments on ISPOR’s Initiative on Value Assessment Frameworks.
- September 29, 2016: Steve Pearson, MD, MSc, ICER’s President, will participate on a panel titled “Why Four Frameworks (Should) Arrive at Different Conclusions: A Case Study of Multiple Myeloma Reviews” at the National Pharmaceutical Council’s conference Assessing Value: Promise and Pitfalls.
- September 9, 2016: Abuse-Deterrent Opioids Draft Scoping Document Published
- Public comment period from September 9th– September 28th
- September 28, 2016: Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Evidence Report Published
- September 29, 2016: Psoriasis Draft Report Posted
- Public comment period from September 27th– October 20th
New on Our Website:
- New Layout: We’ve launched a new and improved layout for our “Topic” and “Meeting” pages. Now, you’ll be able to find all of the information you need to stay up to date on a report or meeting in either place. Check out either section for more information about when documents will be posted, when you’ll have a chance to give public comment, and more.