September 26, 2017: Steven D. Pearson, MD, MSc, ICER’s President, will participate in the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY.
September 27, 2017: Steve Pearson will participate in AHIP’s National Conference on Medicaid, speaking during a session titled Program and Policy Implications of Precision Medicine and Gene Therapy.
September 29, 2017: Steve Pearson will present at a Harvard Ethics Consortium in Boston, MA.
- September 9, 2017: Revised Scoping Document posted on CAR-T Therapies
- September 11, 2017: Draft Scoping Document posted on emicizumab for Hemophilia A
- September 11- September 29, 2017: Public Comment on Draft Scoping Document
- September 14, 2017: Public Meeting of the Midwest CEPAC on PARP Inhibitors for Ovarian Cancer
- September 27, 2017: Final Evidence Report and Meeting Summary posted on PARP Inhibitors for Ovarian Cancer
An abstract entitled Engagement of advocacy organizations in an ICER analysis: the MS Coalition experience, co-authored by ICER and the MS Coalition, will be presented during a panel discussion about patient engagement and public policy at the 2017 Chief Medical/Scientific Officers (CM/SO) Conference in Washington, DC on September 19th.