- October 5th-6th: Steven Pearson, MD, MSc, ICER’s President, will present at the Express Scripts Labor Advisory Council
- October 20th: Midwest CEPAC Meeting in St. Louis, MO
- October 6th: Revised Scoping Document for Abuse-Deterrent Opioids
- October 28th: Evidence Report for Psoriasis
In Case You Missed It
In addition to those we mentioned last month, ICER had a few other noteworthy appearances during the month of September:
- The Legal Causes of – and Solutions to – the Drug Price Problem, Yale Law School, September 26, 2016: Sarah Emond, MPP, ICER’s Chief Operating Officer, participated on a panel discussing drug pricing.
- Association for Value-based Cancer Care, September 28, 2016: Steve Pearson, President of ICER, MD, MSc, President of ICER, participated in a panel discussion at the AVBCC’s annual conference.
Value Assessment Framework
ICER is convening a meeting on September 30th to discuss strategies to revise its value assessment framework. Over 40 invited stakeholders will join the conversation, including patients, clinicians, payers, manufacturers, and methodologic experts, and a revised framework will be released in 2017. Stay tuned for more information!
We’ve made some changes to our homepage to make it even easier to find the latest ICER updates. And, we’ve added a cross-program calendar so that you can stay up to date on all upcoming document releases and meetings.