An estimated 22 million Americans have asthma, which causes the airways of the lungs to narrow or become blocked, making it hard to breathe. Among both young and old, asthma can have a significant impact on health and limit the ability to pursue many activities.
Interventions of Interest
- Dupilumab (Dupixent®, Sanofi/Regeneron)
- Omalizumab (Xolair®, Genentech/Novartis)
- Mepolizumab (Nucala®, GlaxoSmithKline)
- Reslizumab (Cinqair®, Teva)
- Benralizumab (Fasenra™, AstraZeneca)
Below you will find the final documents from the assessment review process: