Code of Conduct for Public Meeting Participation
All participants and attendees of ICER public meetings are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct.
- Treat all participants with kindness and respect
- Value a diversity of views and opinions
- Critique ideas, rather than individuals
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech directed toward
- Refrain from disruptive or disrespectful conduct during others’ presentations
- Respect the process for meeting participation, including pre-registering to make a public comment
- Disclose all potential conflicts of interest when first speaking, as outlined in our Conflict of
- Interest Policy for Participants of Public Meetings
The meeting moderator will use his or her discretion regarding whether to issue an individual warning for violations of this code of conduct or to re-state the code of conduct for all attendees. Repeated violations may result in an individual being asked to leave the meeting or other action as deemed appropriate by the meeting moderator.