We extend our deep thanks to the following institutions for their support of our work.
ICER received significant funding from Arnold Ventures, The California Health Care Foundation, and The Commonwealth Fund (represented on our “Sources of Funding” page under “Nonprofit Foundations”) .
Here is the complete list of supporters from January 2022 to December 2022, which includes a mix of grants, contracts, gifts and speaking honoraria:
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Drug Utilization Review Symposium
- American College of Rheumatology
- Arnold Ventures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- California Health Care Foundation
- EuroQoL Focus Group on Health-Related Quality of Life in Youth
- Innovation and Value Initiative
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc.
- Northeastern University
- New York Health Plan Association Council, Inc.
- Peterson Center on Healthcare (consulting contract)
- Starright Education Inc.
- The Bizzell Group
- The Commonwealth Fund
- Western Medicaid Pharmacy Administrators Association
Support for the Policy Leadership Forum
ICER also receives support from pharmaceutical and health insurance companies which is restricted to solely underwrite the activities of the Policy Leadership Forum, This includes the annual ICER Policy Summit, Evidence Dialogue webinars, and other activities. Learn more about this forum and its participants here.