We extend our deep thanks to the following institutions for their support of our work. From July 2021 to June 2022, ICER received funding from the following sources:
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Drug Utilization Review Symposium
- American College of Rheumatology
- Arnold Ventures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- California Health Care Foundation
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Health Policy Commission
- Eastern Medicaid Pharmacy Administrators Association
- EuroQoL Focus Group on Health-Related Quality of Life in Youth
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc.
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Massachusetts Pharmacists Association
- Northeastern University
- New York Health Plan Association Council, Inc.
- Patrick and Catherine Weldon Donaghue Medical Research Foundation
- The Bizzell Group
- The Commonwealth Fund
- This is Spoken
- US Department of Veterans Administration
Support for the Policy Leadership Forum
ICER also receives support from pharmaceutical and health insurance companies which is restricted to solely underwrite the activities of the Policy Leadership Forum, This includes the annual ICER Policy Summit, Evidence Dialogue webinars, and other activities. Learn more about this forum and its participants here.