We extend our deep thanks to the following institutions for their support of our work.
ICER received significant funding from Arnold Ventures, The California Health Care Foundation, The Commonwealth Fund, The Patrick and Catherine Weldon Donaghue Medical Research Foundation, and the Peterson Center on Healthcare, LLC (represented on our “Sources of Funding” page under “Nonprofit Foundations”) .
Here is the complete list of supporters from January 2023 to December 2023, which includes a mix of grants, contracts, gifts and speaking honoraria:
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Drug Utilization Review Symposium
- Arnold Ventures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- California Health Care Foundation
- Massachusetts Health Policy Commission
- Northeastern University
- Peterson Center on Healthcare
- Sick Cells
- The Commonwealth Fund
- The Patrick and Catherine Weldon Donaghue Medical Research Foundation
- University of California Irvine
- University of Florida
- Western Medicaid Pharmacy Administrators Association
Support for the Policy Leadership Forum
ICER also receives support from pharmaceutical and health insurance companies which is restricted to solely underwrite the activities of the Policy Leadership Forum, This includes the annual ICER Policy Summit, Evidence Dialogue webinars, and other activities. Learn more about this forum and its participants here.