ICER has an advisory board which provides strategic guidance to ICER’s leadership team. Each of ICER’s core programs also has a non-governing advisory board. Composed of leading representatives from provider groups, public and private payers, patient groups, and purchasers, the program advisory boards help ensure that all reviews are actionable for a variety of stakeholders.
- Lora Armstrong, PharmD, Vice President, Medical Affairs, CVS Health
- Carmella Bocchino, RN, MBA , President and CEO, CRB Strategies, LLC
- Anne B. Docimo, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, UnitedHealthcare Clinical Services
- Lauren Esterly, PharmD, Associate Vice President, Patient Safety and Pharmacy Stars, Humana
- Patrick Gleason, PharmD, Assistant Vice President, Health Outcomes, Prime Therapeutics
- Tony Grillo, PharmD, Vice President, Financial Analysis and Forecasting, Express Scripts
- Beth Hamilton, MBA, Vice President, Global Oncology Market Access & Pricing (OMAP), AstraZeneca
- Ross Hoffman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Envolve Pharmacy Solutions
- Kyle Hvidsten, Head, Specialty Care Health Economics & Value Assessment, Sanofi
- Myoung Kim, PhD, MBA, Vice President and Head, US Heath Economics and Outcomes Research and Medical Access, Novartis
- Mark McClellan, MD, PhD, Founding Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, Duke University
- Megan McIntyre, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy and Clinical Consulting, Premera Blue Cross
- Robert Nordyke, PhD, Vice President, Research, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Yeesha Poon, PhD, MBA, Director, Global Market Access & Health Economics, Abbott
- Sulabha Ramachandran, PhD, Vice President, US and Regions, Value Evidence and Outcomes, GlaxoSmithKline
- Gail Ryan, PharmD, Director of Pharmaceutical Transformation, Point32Health
- David R. Strutton, PhD, Vice President, Global Pharmaceuticals and Policy Evidence Research, Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence (CORE), Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sean D. Sullivan, PhD, Professor and Dean, University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Heidi C. Waters, PhD, MBA, Senior Director, Policy Research, Global Value & Real World Evidence, Otsuka Pharmaceutical
Methods Advisory Group
ICER’s Methods Advisory Group (MAG) meets three times per year to provide guidance on ICER’s methods for health technology assessments and other evaluations. In the past few years, the MAG has helped to shape a data in-confidence policy, develop a pilot for a model transparency program, and comment on the process and methods for ICER’s report evaluating price increases for high impact drugs.
- CVS Caremark
- Envolve Pharmacy Solutions
- Express Scripts
- Kaiser Permanente
- Merck & Co.
- National Pharmaceutical Council
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Premera Blue Cross
- Prime Therapeutics