ICER has an advisory board which provides strategic guidance to ICER’s leadership team. Each of ICER’s core programs also has a non-governing advisory board. Composed of leading representatives from provider groups, public and private payers, patient groups, and purchasers, the program advisory boards help ensure that all reviews are actionable for a variety of stakeholders.
- Harold Carter, PharmD, Senior Director, Clinical Solutions, Express Scripts
- Patrick Gleason, PharmD, Assistant Vice President, Health Outcomes, Prime Therapeutics
- Beth Hamilton, MBA, Vice President, Global Oncology Market Access & Pricing (OMAP), AstraZeneca
- Ross Hoffman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Envolve Pharmacy Solutions
- Kjel A. Johnson, PharmD, Vice President, Specialty Strategy and Client Solutions, CVS Health
- Myoung Kim, PhD, MBA, Vice President and Head, US Heath Economics and Outcomes Research and Medical Access, Novartis
- Andreas Kuznik, PhD, Senior Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mark McClellan, MD, PhD, Founding Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, Duke University
- Megan McIntyre, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy and Clinical Consulting, Premera Blue Cross
- Lilian Ndehi-Rice, PharmD, MBA, Associate Vice President, Clinical and Specialty Strategies, Humana
- Sharon Phares, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Ron Preblick, PharmD, Senior Director, Global Business Partner, General Medicines in Health Economics & Value Assessment (HEVA) / Global Market Access, Sanofi
- Sulabha Ramachandran, PhD, Vice President, US and Regions, Value Evidence and Outcomes, GlaxoSmithKline
- Shuvayu S. Sen, PhD, Vice President & Head, Global Value & Real World Evidence, Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Michael Sherman, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Point32Health
- David R. Strutton, PhD, Vice President, Global Pharmaceuticals and Policy Evidence Research, Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence (CORE), Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sean D. Sullivan, PhD, Professor and Dean, University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Nauni Virdi, MD, MBA, Medical Director, U.S. and Canada, Medical and Scientific Affairs, Abbott
- Maureen White, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Policy, UnitedHealthcare
- Jeff White, PharmD, Staff Vice President, Clinical Pharmacy Services, IngenioRx
Methods Advisory Group
ICER’s Methods Advisory Group (MAG) meets three times per year to provide guidance on ICER’s methods for health technology assessments and other evaluations. In the past few years, the MAG has helped to shape a data in-confidence policy, develop a pilot for a model transparency program, and comment on the process and methods for ICER’s report evaluating price increases for high impact drugs.
- CVS Caremark
- Envolve Pharmacy Solutions
- Express Scripts
- Kaiser Permanente
- Merck & Co.
- National Pharmaceutical Council
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Premera Blue Cross
- Prime Therapeutics