ICER is fortunate to have the support of a Governance Board consisting of national experts in health care policy. The Governance Board has fiduciary responsibility for the overall operations of ICER and also provides important strategic counsel to ICER’s leadership team.
- Ellen Andrews, PhD, Executive Director, Connecticut Health Policy Project
- Carmella Bocchino, RN, MBA, President and CEO, CRB Strategies, LLC
- Murray Ross, PhD (Chair), Vice President and Director, Kaiser Institute for Health Policy Kaiser Permanente
- Lewis Sandy, MD, Executive Vice President, Clinical Advancement, UnitedHealth Group
- Mark Skinner, JD, President and CEO, Institute for Policy Advancement
- Anya Rader Wallack, PhD, Associate Director, Center for Evidence Synthesis in Health at Brown University
- Leigh Purvis, MPA, Director of Health Care Costs and Access in AARP’s Public Policy Institute